Program Educational Objectives
Graduates of the Master of Science in Criminal Justice in Criminology are expected to attain the
following within 3 to 5 years after graduation:
- Equipped with relevant advance knowledge and skills necessary in the practice of
- Practice a high standard of professionalism based on legal and conventional practices;
- Conducts and use findings of advance criminological research; and
- Participates in the conduct of meaningful and sustainable extension and community
A Master of Science in Criminal Justice in Criminology graduate should be able to:
- Possess competence and mastery both in theory and practice of the criminology profession.
- Portray standard ethical values on legal and conventional practices.
- Conduct and publish a criminological research or study that can be used as a basis in policy making.
- Create or establish programs that could help the community by applying the knowledge and skills learned.