Program Educational Objectives
Graduates of Master of Arts in Education are expected to have acquired in three to five years after graduation the following:
- Demonstrate significant knowledge and skills in the area of specialization;
- Employ applicable pedagogy to address the needs of diverse learners;
- Live up to the code of ethics of their profession and serve as role models;
- Contribute to the enrichment of the current trends in education by conducting research;
- Initiate community projects for the upliftment of the underpriviledged; and
- Apply sound educational practices to advance change and development in the community.
A Master of Arts in Education graduate should be able to:
- practice advanced and scientific knowledge and skills in their specialized, interdisciplinary or multidisciplinary field of expertise
- conduct individual or group research
- assumes responsibility to engage oneself to life-long learning that necessitates individual or collaborative effort with the interdisciplinary or multidisciplinary experts
- apply related skills in research, professional, or creative works in one’s expertise.