Program Educational Objectives
Graduates of the Master in Public Administration are expected to demonstrate the following within 3 to 5 years after graduation:
- Exude advanced knowledge and skills necessary in the practice of public management;
- Exemplify a high standard of professionalism and the ethics of public management as manifested in their work performance, and research engagement;
- Respond to problems and issues in government and non-government organizations promptly; and
- Initiate programs and projects in the community that are research based.
A Master in Public Administration graduate should be able to:
- practice advanced and scientific knowledge and skills in their specialized, interdisciplinary or multidisciplinary field of expertise
- conduct individual or group research
- assumes responsibility to engage oneself to life-long learning that necessitates individual or collaborative effort with the interdisciplinary or multidisciplinary experts
- apply related skills in research, professional, or creative works in one’s expertise.