Program Educational Objectives
Graduates of the Master in Crisis and Disaster Risk Reduction Management are expected to attain the
following within 3 to 5 years after graduation:
- Develop advanced knowledge and skills on disaster risk reduction and management.
- Conduct significant researches in the field of disaster risk reduction and management.
- Endeavor continuous professional development through self-directed study on prevention,
preparedness, response and recovery from disaster events.
- Establish leadership in the community by actively taking a proactive role in promoting disaster risk
reduction and management.
A Master in Crisis and Disaster Risk Reduction Management graduate should be able to:
- Acquire and disseminate knowledge and skills on Disaster Risk Reduction and Management (DRRM)
- Develop and publish a research study on DRRM that can be used as basis in policy making
- Take chances to continuously develop and update existing professional knowledge and skills
- Apply knowledge and skills on DRRM by engaging in proactive community education