Program Educational Objectives
Graduates of the Master in Business Administration Program are expected to have attained the following within 3 to 5 years after graduation:
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge and skills in a specialized, interdisciplinary, or multidisciplinary field of study for professional practice and supervisory and administrative jobs.
- Displayed at all times superior supervisory and managerial skills in corporate and non – corporate projects that contributed to economic returns for the company and the country.
- Demonstrated ethical management practices in the workplace and adhered to legal rules and regulations governing local and global business settings.
- Conducted business researches to improve business operational efficiency and quality of goods or services.
- Organized and implemented community based and workplace projects for the promotion of sustainable environmental and economic development.
- Continuously upgraded self through graduate studies and/or certifications in business and management.
An MBA graduate should be able to:
- Propose functional integrated strategic, functional or operational plans with socially, economically and ethically sound business ideas considering the needs of the community and national development.
- Communicate orally or in writing potential solutions current business challenges that may have been provided by different business multimedia references
- Make sound choices considering the use of various decision making tools.
- Examine and appraise management challenges and opportunities and propose action plans based on professionalism and good governance.
- Execute action plans effectively and efficiently in a collaborative effort.
- Contribute in the generation of new knowledge or in research and development projects.
- Evaluate business environment and industry structure using different theoretical or conceptual framework.
- Devise and execute strategic direction and action plan.
- Explore, recommend and justify courses of action or possible solutions to existing challenges or issues.
- Exhibit superior managerial and leadership skills.
- Be updated and stay abreast with economic development and concerns of the country.
- Spot and develop new thoughts, procedures and systems for a business entity.
- Comprehend and assimilate technological know-how in every business model.